(CNN)Dr. Deborah Birx said she can tell by looking at the US curve of coronavirus cases that not every American is following the guidelines set out by the administration for people to stay home and be vigilant about washing their hands. “I know you’ve seen the slope on the US versus the slope in Italy, and we have to change that slope,” Birx said. “What it means in the US is not everyone is doing it.” “So we’re only as strong as every community, every county, every state, every American following the guidelines to a T,” Birx said. “And I can tell by the curve … that not every American is following it.” Birx said other countries have been able to slow the rate of Covid-19 spread after implementing social distancing guidelines. Trump again tests negative for coronavirus, White House says “We can bend ours, but it means everybody needs to take that same responsibility,” she said, adding that the guidelines mean people should be having “no dinner parties, no cocktail parties.” Read More Later in the coronavirus task force briefing, Birx clarified after an interjection from President Donald Trump that not every area in the US is struggling to… Read full this story
- Interim guidelines issued to GPs ahead of abortion introduction
- GPs must warn women of medical abortion failure rate, say new guidelines
- FAI board members could serve for up to 20 years under rule changes despite Government guidelines
- UCC removes name of nobel winner Dr James Watson from building over race comments
- Minister hails activist for using cancer experience to shape new guidelines
- Amazing transformation of OAP with ‘most bulbous nose ever seen’ as Dr Pimple Popper scrapes off his rubbery skin
- Dear Dr Nina: 'My son (13) is an avid rugby player and he has been concussed twice in the last year'
- NZ names new High Commissioner to Samoa and accreditation to American Samoa
- American student, 20, dies in his sleep after eating a simple meal
- Amata welcomes VA Secretary Wilkie’s plan to visit American Samoa
Dr. Birx: 'Not every American is following' the coronavirus guidelines have 351 words, post on edition.cnn.com at April 3, 2020. This is cached page on USA Posts. If you want remove this page, please contact us.