Photo: VR Squad, Inc. Photo: VR Squad, Inc. Image 1 of / 1 Caption Close Image 1 of 1 Photo: VR Squad, Inc. Price Point: $1.895 million in Outer Parkside 1 / 1 Back to Gallery Elegant and thoughtfully remodeled, this contemporary and its flowing floor plan boasts LED lights, white oak hardwood flooring and a kitchen finished with quartz counters and Thermador appliances. The owner’s suite includes a walk-in closet with custom built-ins, as well as French doors opening to a deck overlooking the landscaped backyard. A spa bathroom with a soaking tub and walk-in shower also reside within the owner’s suite. See more at www.38thave2578.com. There’s also a semi-enclosed 200-square-foot patio. Listing agent: Tyson Li, EXP Realty of California, Inc., 415-205-5185, [email protected] More Information 2578 38th Ave., Outer Parkside, San Francisco Beds: 4 Baths: 4 Square footage: 2,023
- Xbox Scarlett: Microsoft Says It Knows What "Reasonable" Price Points Are For New Console
- The Compelling Costs of Bottled Water - Price Point Too High For Environment and Individuals
- Maximizing Your Price in a Soft Economy
- The Lowest Price Isn't Necessarily the Best Price For an ECommerce Store
- Should You Use Price Tags on Your Merchandise?
- Pricing Strategy - Points to Ponder
- Price Contributes Revenue - 11 Pricing Strategies to Consider
- Five Rules of Pricing Your Digital Products
- In-Depth Automotive Review - 2008 Hyundai Elantra - Test Drive & Pricing
- In-Depth Automotive Review - 2008 Nissan Rogue - Test Drive & Pricing
Price Point: $1.895 million in Outer Parkside have 246 words, post on www.sfgate.com at March 30, 2020. This is cached page on USA Posts. If you want remove this page, please contact us.