close Video Fox News Flash top headlines for March 25 Fox News Flash top headlines are here. Check out what’s clicking on Foxnews.com. Get all the latest news on coronavirus and more delivered daily to your inbox. Sign up here. A grocery store in Pennsylvania says it was forced to trash an estimated $35,000 in produce and other items Wednesday after a customer coughed all over them amid growing concerns over the coronavirus pandemic. The woman came into Gerrity’s Supermarket in Hanover Township around 2:20 p.m. and “proceeded to purposely cough” on the store’s fresh produce as well as a small section of its bakery, meat case, and grocery shelves, according to the store’s co-owner Joe Fasula. CORONAVIRUS LEADS TO HUGE INCREASE IN DEMAND FOR CLEANING SUPPLIES He described it as a “twisted prank.” “While there is little doubt this woman was doing it as a￼ very twisted prank, we will not take any chances with the health and well-being of our customers,” Fasula said. “We estimate the value to be well over $35,000.” Fasula said the mystery cougher isn’t believed to be infected and was labeled ”a chronic problem in the community” by police. He added that the woman hadn’t been in the store before… Read full this story
- Pennsylvania Bishop Says Prelates Involved in Sex Abuse Cover-Up Should Resign
- Man Accused of Rubbing Produce on His Butt in Northern Virginia Grocery Store
- Man says emotional support alligator helps his depression
- If You Throw a Compostable Cup in the Trash, Does It Still Break Down?
- Mounds of trash cause nightmare for South Bay neighbors
- Yellowstone geyser spews out items dating back to 1930s in violent eruption
- Manchester United’s new soccer uniform made from trash pulled from the ocean
- Next generation supermarket scanners could do away with barcodes
- Twitter users are getting locked out of their accounts because of a viral prank — make sure you don’t fall for it
- Facial recognition to be used in British supermarkets for the first time
Pennsylvania supermarket says coughing 'prank' prompts trashing of $35G in produce, other items have 349 words, post on www.foxnews.com at March 26, 2020. This is cached page on USA Posts. If you want remove this page, please contact us.