Gary S. Chapman / Getty Images Gary S. Chapman / Getty Images Photo: Gary S Chapman, Getty Images Photo: Gary S Chapman, Getty Images Image 1 of / 1 Caption Close Image 1 of 1 Gary S. Chapman / Getty Images Gary S. Chapman / Getty Images Photo: Gary S Chapman, Getty Images Magnitude 7.5 earthquake strikes near Severo-Kuril’sk, Russia 1 / 1 Back to Gallery The United States Geological Survey reports a preliminary magnitude 7.5 earthquake struck near Severo-Kuril’sk, Russia on Wednesday. The quake hit at 1:49 PM local time at a depth of 56 kilometers. There was no initial word on damage or injury resulting from the quake. More information on this earthquake is available on the USGS event page. See the latest USGS quake alerts, report feeling earthquake activity and tour interactive fault maps in the earthquake section.
- 6.7-Magnitude Earthquake Strikes Near Davao, Philippines - EMSC
- 6.2-Magnitude Earthquake Strikes Off Japan's Fukushima Prefecture - National Meteorological Service
- 5.6-Magnitude Earthquake Hits Near Iranian City of Ahvaz - USGS
- Magnitude 7.3 Earthquake Strikes Near Molucca Island, Indonesia - USGS
- Magnitude 5.1 Earthquake Strikes Near Point Mackenzie, Alaska - USGS
- Earthquake Strikes Near Kincade Fire Perimeter Saturday
- Strong 6.0 earthquake strikes Chile
- Solomon Islands Hit by 5.3-Magnitude Earthquake
- 6.6 magnitude quake strikes off Tonga
- Magnitude 6.9 Earthquake Strikes West of Broome in Western Australia - USGS
Magnitude 7.5 earthquake strikes near Severo-Kuril'sk, Russia have 221 words, post on www.sfgate.com at March 25, 2020. This is cached page on USA Posts. If you want remove this page, please contact us.