Wednesday on MSNBC, Sen. Cory Booker (D-NJ) accused President Donald Trump of putting people’s lives at risk by “denying the severity” of the coronavirus outbreak.Anchor Ari Melber said, “Let’s begin with what many viewers have just seen, which was a presentation by the president making all kinds of arguments including continuing to hype or float the idea of getting back to normal soon and his own experts at that very podium, the ones you’ve been hearing from in Congress as well, who seem to be trying to condition all of us for a long and careful road ahead. Your view, your reaction.” Booker said, “Well, again, you said it, we need to be looking at science and data and not looking at wishful thinking. We need leaders that can speak in a sober manner and a candid way to folks. We know, looking at other countries, there has not been another country that has suddenly just come out of this in a matter of weeks. Even Wuhan still has many people in China under some sense of lockdown or some sense of sheltering in place or social distancing. So we have to be candid with folks and deal with what’s… Read full this story
- Transgender waiting lists 'putting people at risk'
- Universal Credit putting people at risk of homelessness
- Donald Trump UK visit live: President praises ‘truly great ally’
- Donald Trump UK visit live: President arrives at Downing Street
- Donald Trump UK visit live: Royals welcome US President
- 'People are putting their lives at risk'
- Donald Trump UK visit live: Air Force One touches down
- The Plymouth woman helping people living with MS
- Arsonist jailed for putting five lives at risk
- The people living with the ever-present threat of forest fire
Booker: Trump ‘Putting People’s Lives at Risk’ by Denying Severity of Coronavirus have 308 words, post on www.breitbart.com at March 26, 2020. This is cached page on USA Posts. If you want remove this page, please contact us.