2023 Channing Way. | Photo: Zumper 2023 Channing Way. | Photo: Zumper Image 1 of / 1 Caption Close Image 1 of 1 2023 Channing Way. | Photo: Zumper 2023 Channing Way. | Photo: Zumper Apartments for rent in Berkeley: What will $3,500 get you? 1 / 1 Back to Gallery Curious just how far your dollar goes in Berkeley? We’ve rounded up the latest places for rent via rental sites Zumper and Apartment Guide to get a sense of what to expect when it comes to finding affordable apartments in Berkeley if you’re on a budget of up to $3,500/month. Take a look at the listings, below. (Note: Prices and availability are subject to change.) Hoodline offers data-driven analysis of local happenings and trends across cities. Links included in this article may earn Hoodline a commission on clicks and transactions. 1500 San Pablo Ave. Listed at $3,425/month, this 694-square-foot one-bedroom, one-bathroom apartment is located at 1500 San Pablo Ave. The apartment comes with air conditioning, a balcony and a dishwasher. The building boasts garage parking. Pet lovers are in luck: This rental is both dog-friendly and cat-friendly. Look out for a $500 pet deposit. Walk Score indicates that the… Read full this story
- Tiny ‘shed’ apartment renting for $1,100 slammed as ‘ridiculous’
- Rome council losing 'millions' as prime apartments rented for 10 euros
- Blackstone warned Denmark will act on high apartment rents
- What will $3,600 get you in Berkeley’s apartment rental market?
- AB 1482: California Senate advances statewide cap on rent hikes
- California governor reaches ‘historic’ deal to cap rising rents
- Metro Phoenix needs 150,000 new apartments by 2030, experts say
- D-FW apartment leasing soars as construction boom continues
- Hartford’s luxury apartment tenancy, rents rising
- One in Four of New York’s New Luxury Apartments Are Unsold
Apartments for rent in Berkeley: What will $3,500 get you? have 289 words, post on www.sfgate.com at March 31, 2020. This is cached page on USA Posts. If you want remove this page, please contact us.