Trevor Noah found a lot to make fun of about President Donald Trump’s first state visit to India on Monday. But nothing gave him more pleasure than the mispronunciation-filled speech he delivered to more than a hundred thousand people. On the one hand, The Daily Show host commended Trump for making an effort to “show the Indian people how much he respects them by trying to speak their language.” But then he added, “It went about as well as you would think.” After playing a montage of Trump mangling nearly every other word that came out of his mouth, Noah practically fell out of his chair laughing. “Oh man, even if that pronunciation was right, that facial expression was so wrong,” he said. “That looked like the most exercise he’s gotten in decades.” “Now, after Trump butchered nearly half the Hindi dictionary, Indian Twitter lost their minds,” the host added. “But to those Indians, I say, please, don’t be mad. Trump may not be able to pronounce Hindi words, but he can’t pronounce English words either. He’s an equal opportunity offender.” On top of that, Noah argued that it would have “been way scarier” if Trump was all of a… Read full this story
- 'This is why it’s wrong to 'call out' the likes of Trevor Noah and Dan Harmon for jokes they made in the past'
- Trevor Noah to Sarah Huckabee Sanders: 'People protesting your policies is part of the job'
- Daily Show’s Trevor Noah under fire as outrage machine turns on liberals
- Jimmy Kimmel pitches idea to save 'Roseanne,' Trevor Noah blames Trump for Barr's tweet
- Former Mexican president Vicente Fox mocks Trump with T-shirt reading 'can't build a wall if your hands are too small'
- Trevor Noah faces boycott over historical racist joke about Aborigine women
- Trevor Noah sides with Ted Cruz, but still doesn't want him to scare kids at the border
- Trevor Noah defends ‘Africa won' World Cup joke after French ambassador’s backlash
- ‘Defending state terrorism’: Trevor Noah under fire for old joke about 2012 Marikana killings
- Trevor Noah, French ambassador in row over 'Africa' World Cup win
Trevor Noah Brutally Mocks Trump for ’Butchering‘ India Speech have 373 words, post on www.thedailybeast.com at February 25, 2020. This is cached page on USA Posts. If you want remove this page, please contact us.