Hollywood superstar George Clooney and wife Amal Clooney’s mansion in Berkshire, England, was severely damaged after storm Dennis hit the region on Tuesday.According to a report in Page Six, photos of the storm affected locality show a large area of land surrounding the $13 million estate, swamped in water.However, Clooney’s representative has assured that the mansion is still ‘fine’ despite the flooding.According to Architectural Digest, the Hollywood’s high profile couple bought the 17th Century mansion, situated in the middle of River Thames, soon after their Venetian wedding in 2014.George Clooney, 58, was last seen in the thriller Money Monster in 2016, directed by Jodie Foster.
- Prince Harry, Meghan Markle looking for a multi-million dollar mansion in Los Angeles
- George Clooney, Amal Clooney divorce rumours debunked: Julia Roberts speaks on cheating allegations
- TCS bags multi-million dollar contract from Air Liquide
- Meghan and Harry Looking at Multi-Million Dollar Bel-Air Homes
- Multi-Million Dollar Falmouth Home Hits The Market
- George Clooney and Amal Alamuddin tie the knot in Venice wedding
- George Clooney's ex Elisabetta Canalis stocks up as she preps for coronavirus self-quarantine
- Ha Tinh busts multi-million USD gambling ring
- Labour Party could be 'bankrupted' by multi-million pound lawsuits over a leaked antisemitism report
- Work starts on multi-million HCM City tunnel project
Storm Dennis damages George Clooney, Amal Clooney's multi-million dollar mansion have 222 words, post on www.thenews.com.pk at February 22, 2020. This is cached page on USA Posts. If you want remove this page, please contact us.