On Tuesday’s broadcast of the Fox News Channel’s “Ingraham Angle,” host Laura Ingraham stated that 2020 Democratic presidential candidate Sen. Bernie Sanders (I-VT) will “become the juggernaut” the same way President Trump did in 2016 unless Democrats pick one moderate candidate to unite around.
Ingraham said that if 2020 Democrat former Vice President Joe Biden stays in the race after New Hampshire, it just helps Sanders.
She added, “So, for you moderates, it will either be Bloomberg, Mayor Pete, or Klobuchar. You need to pick one at this point. It’s not going to be Biden. If you want to beat Sanders…you have to form a coalition now.”
Ingraham picked 2020 Democrat Sen. Amy Klobuchar (D-MN) as the candidate she would pick to unite around.
She further stated that in 2016, “The Trump juggernaut passed South Carolina, kept rolling along, then it was too late. The same will happen with Bernie. He’ll become the juggernaut, the new anti-establishment juggernaut of the Democrat Party. But what if it’s Bloomberg and Bernie after Super Tuesday? Do you really think that you’re going to convince the base, energetic for real change, to choose [Bloomberg] over Bernie at that point? Good luck with that.”
Follow Ian Hanchett on Twitter @IanHanchett
- Laura Ingraham Claims 'Blood Spilled' From Shaming Trump Officials Will Be on Maxine Waters's and Democrats' Hands
- Fox News Host Presses Sarah Huckabee Sanders on Her 'Inflated Figures' of Border Terrorist Apprehensions
- Kellyanne Conway Says Sarah Huckabee Sanders Made 'an Unfortunate Misstatement' During Fox News Interview
- Ex-Virginia governor rips Laura Ingraham's 'racist kind of talk' about state demographics
- Fox News Host Laura Ingraham's Gonna Learn Today: Don't Come for Chrissy Teigen Unless You Want That Smoke
- How to keep Sanders followers engaged past Tuesday
- Sanders raises $25 million in third quarter, campaign says
- Iowa poll: Warren, Buttigieg, Sanders and Biden in a tight scrape at the top
- Biden, Warren and Sanders statistically tied in national poll
- Pete Buttigieg Slams Tucker Carlson, Laura Ingraham on Fox News, Gets Standing Ovation at End of Town Hall