Sen. Bernie Sanders (I-VT) released two more ads this week ahead of the February 22 Nevada caucuses, one that focuses on the “climate crisis” and another that takes on President Trump, calling him the “most corrupt president in American history.”The Sanders campaign is rolling out two more ads ahead of Saturday’s caucuses in Nevada. The first, titled “Nevada First,” focuses primarily on the “climate crisis,” describing the socialist senator as the only candidate who “has a plan bold enough to avert the climate crisis and put Nevada first.” “As president, he’ll create good-paying jobs building the infrastructure and affordable housing we need to keep immigrant families together and end the greed and corruption destroying our planet,” the ad states: The second ad, “Belongs to Us,” takes aim at Trump directly, describing him as the “most corrupt president in American history.” “But the greed and corruption undermining our democracy is bigger than one man,” Sanders states in the ad. “When we stand together, we will make billionaires pay their fair share, provide better wages for workers and equal pay for women,” he says, promising to expand Social Security and “guarantee health care for all.” “I’m Bernie Sanders, and I approve this… Read full this story
- Levi Sanders: Bernie Sanders' son carries his father's passion to fight for the disenfranchised into bid for Congress
- Bernie Sanders Discharged From Hospital After Heart Attack
- Bernie Sanders says Trump "sold the American people out" in Putin summit
- Sen. Bernie Sanders and Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez on their progressive push in deep-red states
- US Senator Bernie Sanders Mixes Up Trump and Obama Over Immigration
- Bernie Sanders, Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez rally Democrats in Kansas
- Democrats 2020: Could Bernie Sanders, America's Jeremy Corbyn, finally make it to the top?
- WATCH Bernie Sanders Stonewall Alex Jones at Los Angeles Airport
- In Helsinki, Trump angers all Americans
- US Media Loses It Over Trump-Putin Presser, Forgets American History
Bernie Sanders Releases Final Ads in Nevada: Trump Is ‘Most Corrupt President in American History’ have 328 words, post on www.breitbart.com at February 17, 2020. This is cached page on USA Posts. If you want remove this page, please contact us.