Sen. Bernie Sanders’ (I-VT) Sunday rally in Denver, Colorado, drew an estimated 11,400 people — a crowd his campaign is describing as the “largest rally any presidential candidate has held in Colorado this cycle.”Sanders was originally slated to hold the rally in the Colorado Convention Center’s Bellco Theater, which has a 5,000 seat capacity, but was moved to another hall — the Exhibition Hall, which boasts of a 12,000 capacity — “due to high demand”: [email protected] takes the stage at the Colorado Convention Center to roaring applause from a crowd of thousands. pic.twitter.com/LTZfyuSH9p — Allie Raffa (@AllieRaffa) February 17, 2020 Bernie Sanders drew a crowd of 11,400 at his rally in Denver, CO pic.twitter.com/Fd0JsuS2Ow — Emma Kinery (@EmmaKinery) February 17, 2020 When he was last in CO on Sept. 9, 2019 Sen. @BernieSanders addressed +10k in Civib Center Park. Tonight he drew 11.4k to the Colorado Convention Center. pic.twitter.com/k2M6uUXBMI — Cara Korte (@CaraKorte) February 17, 2020 “Our campaign has grassroots support across Colorado, we are doing the hard work of organizing to ensure we win here on Super Tuesday,” Bernie 2020 Colorado State Director Pilar Chapa said, according to the campaign. “Our supporters and our volunteers are going to use the momentum from… Read full this story
- Bernie Sanders to rally with Mayor de Blasio at Terminal 5 reelection campaign event
- Bernie Sanders supporters rally outside his childhood apartment in Brooklyn
- Can Florida back a progressive candidate for governor? Bernie Sanders says yes.
- Bernie Sanders at UCF: 'The other side has money. Andrew has the people'
- Video: Portland Antifa Beats Bernie Sanders Voter for Carrying an American Flag
- Who Is Abdul El-Sayed? Endorsed by Bernie Sanders, Inspired by Malcolm X and Hoping to Become First Muslim Governor
- Bernie Sanders’ Vision Is On The Michigan Democratic Primary Ballot
- Bernie Sanders To Hold Rallies For Abdul El-Sayed In Michigan
- Bernie Sanders endorses several progressives ahead of primaries
- Bernie Sanders is coming to Orlando this week to campaign for Andrew Gillum
Bernie Sanders’ Colorado Rally Draws Crowd of 11,400 have 336 words, post on www.breitbart.com at February 17, 2020. This is cached page on USA Posts. If you want remove this page, please contact us.