close Video Horowitz says FISA warrant claims relied ‘entirely’ on Steele dirt Trump 2020 senior legal advisor Jenna Ellis reacts. The Washington Post blasted CNN for its track record on the infamous anti-Trump dossier following last month’s release of the Justice Department watchdog’s report on the foundation of the Russia investigation, demanding the network “come clean” on its faulty reporting. In his latest of an ongoing series tackling the media’s handling of the dossier, Washington Post media critic Erik Wemple took aim at the anti-Trump network on Monday for continuing to “stand by” its past reporting on the salacious document that was used in the highly controversial Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act (FISA) application process to wiretap former Trump campaign adviser Carter Page. Wemple singled out CNN anchor Alisyn Camerota, who claimed in December 2017 that the intel community “has corroborated all the details” of the dossier compiled by British ex-spy Christopher Steele, while others on the network insisted that “parts” or “much” of it were verified. The critic then pointed to the report from DOJ Inspector General Michael E. Horowitz, who he said “upended all such talk” with his findings that many claims in the dossier ”could not be corroborated” and some were either “inaccurate or… Read full this story
- Washington Post: Fox, Breitbart, President Trump Beat All Establishment Media on Mueller Day
- Washington Post: Trump called top military brass in 2017 a 'bunch of dopes and babies'
- Washington Post: Trump plans to divert billions more in Pentagon funds to build border wall
- Bombshell: ‘Washington Post’ Confirms Hillary Clinton Started the Birther Movement
- Carney: Washington Post Admits Media Blew It and Tariffs Aren’t Raising Consumer Prices
- Washington Post: National Archives admits to altering photo of 2017 Women's March
- Bob Woodward Saddened by ‘Washington Post’ Sale to Jeff Bezos
- Confirmed PED-liar Andy Pettitte tells A-Rod that he just needs to come clean
- Mohammed bin Salman Allegedly Stole Data From Jeff Bezos' Phone to Influence Washington Post Coverage: Report
- Washington Post Braces For Top Editor Marty Baron’s Retirement
Washington Post rips CNN for its faulty reporting on Steele dossier, demands network 'come clean' have 348 words, post on www.foxnews.com at January 6, 2020. This is cached page on USA Posts. If you want remove this page, please contact us.