close Video Fox News Flash top headlines for Jan. 24 Fox News Flash top headlines for Jan. 24 are here. Check out what’s clicking on Foxnews.com Down to what sure felt like her last chance, Serena Williams came through with a cross-court forehand winner to close a 24-stroke point, then raised her arms, held that celebratory pose and looked over toward her guest box. Finally, on her sixth try, after 1½ hours of action, she had managed to convert a break point against 27th-seeded Wang Qiang in the Australian Open’s third round. Right then, it appeared that the comeback was on, the bid for a 24th Grand Slam singles title could continue. It turned out that Williams only was delaying a surprising defeat. AUSTRALIAN OPEN BALL GIRL HIT WITH RAFAEL NADAL SHOT, TENNIS STAR MAKES UP FOR IT WITH KISS Serena Williams of the U.S. reacts as she plays China’s Wang Qiang in their third round singles match at the Australian Open tennis championship in Melbourne, Australia, Friday, Jan. 24, 2020. (AP Photo/Lee Jin-man) So tough at the toughest moments for so many years, Williams just could not quite do enough to put aside some shaky serving and all manner… Read full this story
- Serena Williams, Andy Murray win Wimbledon mixed doubles opener
- Novak Djokovic And Simona Halep Top Seeds At Australian Open
- It worked! Serena Williams admits she moved out of mansion she shared with Venus to boost her LOVE LIFE, as she gushes about being a mom, despite day-to-day 'struggles' to balance her schedule
- Tennis champ, Olympian, mother, wife, venture capitalist and now Forbes's richest self-made woman: Is there anything Serena Williams can’t do?
- The Latest: Serena Williams loses in 3rd round of French
- DID sexism play a role in Serena Williams’ US open forfeit? There may be some truth to the athlete’s claims, study of umpire decisions suggests
- Will Margaret Court’s presence inspire Serena Williams to equal her record?
- How Bianca Andreescu beat Serena Williams to win U.S. Open
- Why Serena Williams' Marriage to Alexis Ohanian Is the Envy of Everyone
- US OPEN ’19: What to know, from Serena Williams to the Big 3
Serena Williams suffers shocking upset by Wang Qiang at Australian Open have 373 words, post on www.foxnews.com at January 24, 2020. This is cached page on USA Posts. If you want remove this page, please contact us.