A Siberian husky given away to a New Jersey animal shelter because of her “weird” looking eyes has been adopted after photos of her went viral.Jubilee, a four-year-old female Siberian husky, has a congenital eyelid deformity that makes it look like she always has a surprised look on her face. A breeder gave her away to the nonprofit Husky House in 2018, telling the Matawan, New Jersey, shelter that Jubilee could not be sold because of the way her eyes were shaped. Despite the eyelid issue, Jubilee has no other known health issues. “She has been thoroughly checked out by our vets,” a Husky House representative told CNN. “It does not affect her in any way or slow her down one bit. She is happy and healthy.” But despite her good health and her young age, Jubilee has struggled for two years to find a family to adopt her. So Husky House went to Facebook on Thursday, pleading for someone to give Jubilee a loving home. “I came from a ‘breeder’ who couldn’t sell me because he said I was ‘weird’ looking,” the shelter wrote. “Huskies are majestic looking dogs and I don’t know why I don’t look like them.”… Read full this story
- Can Your Eyes Get Sunburned?
- Unwanted by Oracle, Java EE gets adopted by Eclipse
- Christie Brinkley Eye Gets Injured Due To Bird Attack
- Former Bulldogs QB Jacob Eason wins Huskies' starting QB gig
- 6 Scary Reasons Your Eyes Could Be Acting Weird
- 6 Scary Reasons Your Eyes Are Acting Weird
- Fend Off the Effects of Graves’ and Eye Disease Naturally
- The Weird Science Behind Why We Cry
- Vision Myths Busted: The Truth about Eye Health
- Fight Back Against Age-Related Eye Diseases with These Three Tips
Abandoned Siberian Husky with ‘Weird’ Eyes Gets Adopted have 304 words, post on www.breitbart.com at January 21, 2020. This is cached page on USA Posts. If you want remove this page, please contact us.