Keeping up with the culinary scene in Houston is tough to do as the scene shifts from one hot spot to the next.
Every day new restaurants launch around town, with recent openings including two locations of a Southern California iconic burger chain, a Denver-based upscale steakhouse with options such as a dry-aged bone-in New York strip, Szechuan rack of lamb and $400 fajitas and a food all in Rice Village with a diverse lineup of eight restaurant concepts.
There are also several familiar favorites worth revisiting, including a restaurant offering souffle-like Japanese pancakes and a beloved, old-school comfort food haven that’s receiving national recognition from Food & Wine magazine.
For your guide to 10 restaurants to hit up right now in Houston, see above.
- Suffolk’s top 10 restaurants according to Tripadvisor
- What are the top 10 restaurants in South Shields?
- Tom Sietsema’s Top 10 restaurants: Pineapple and Pearls is No. 3
- The places where kids can eat for FREE this summer
- The 40 best restaurants in Swansea in 2018
- Irish restaurant ranked number 34 in a list of the 50 cheapest Michelin meals around the world
- Millions may be due £500 from forgotten ‘penny’ insurance policies – here’s how to check if you had one
- Quarter of Brits have walked out of a restaurant because of poor experience
- Brits regularly leave meal unfinished after bad restaurant experiences
- Best cheap eats for students in Manchester