IFMR Graduate School of Business (GSB) at Krea University organized a two-day Research Symposium on Finance and Economics at the university campus. The Symposium focused on various topical subjects within the world of Finance and Economics like Financial Globalization and Economic Development, emerging trends in Corporate Finance and Governance, Behavioral Finance, Digital Finance, Financial Inclusion, Asset Pricing and Financial Markets. The Symposium was a successful event that saw over 50 participants and 20 paper presentations. Dr. V Anantha Nageswaran, Dean-IFMR Graduate School of Business in his welcome address highlighted, “The Institute for Financial Management and Research (IFMR) has a rich tradition of academic and research excellence. Research pursued at IFMR has a practical orientation and policy relevance. This Research Symposium is a platform for exchange of ideas, questions and answers between academics, students and industry practitioners from many corners of the world, making it intellectually stimulating and enriching experience. The high quality of sessions and paper presentations is a testimony to the high esteem in which they hold Krea University and IFMR GSB.” Vice Chancellor of Krea University, Dr Sunder Ramaswamy shared in his opening message that IFMR GSB had begun a new journey under the aegis of Krea University,… Read full this story
- Roland Fryer, Accused of Harassment at Harvard, Quits Economics Panel
- Austrian Jewish community leader slams chancellor for courting Iran
- EU leaders plan secure migrant centres
- Coalition Protests Delta Tunnels Tax as MWD Revotes on $11 Billion to finance WaterFix : Indybay
- Randy Boyd, a former economic development chief, hopes to 'come back and finish the job' as governor
- Letters for Nov. 1: Election thoughts
- South Africa: Cosatu Statement On the Rise in the Price of Fuel and Paraffin
- Africa: Chatbot Week Africa Underway Across Continent
- Africa: Doing Business in a Way That Benefits Everyone
- Liberia: What's Behind Governor Weeks' Departure?
Thought leaders in Finance and Economics have 310 words, post on patch.com at December 16, 2019. This is cached page on USA Posts. If you want remove this page, please contact us.