BALTIMORE — Raheem Mostert didn’t have much fun last time he played in this stadium, in this city. The 49ers’ running back, who galloped for a career-high 146 yards on 19 carries on a mushy field Sunday, including a 40-yard touchdown run in the second quarter, ended his rookie season of 2015 here, with a thud. Mostert played for the Browns and the Dolphins that season, before landing with the Ravens. He felt he did a smash-up job as a special teams guy, but the Ravens sent him packing in a clumsy way. “Definitely emotional,” Mostert said of Sunday’s game. “It’s kind of playoff atmosphere. We’re away, tough environment, this stadium’s unbelievable. I’ve been here, my rookie year when I was with the Ravens.” Mostert recalled that he was led to believe he was going to be released by the Ravens one week, then was brought back, and, “I got cussed out from all the coaches, (and the team) released me the following week. I’m a great special-teams player when I was a rookie, but I never really got a chance to run.” Mostert had zero carries from scrimmage that season. In fact, he didn’t get his first NFL carry… Read full this story
- Accomplish Your Dream, Have a Good Team
- Dream Interpretation The Old Fashioned Way
- Bullpen Catchers - How They Impact a Baseball Game and the Team
- MMORPG-Multiplayer Online Gaming
- Fun Fishing Games for Playstation 2
- The Best Way To Stick To A Weight Loss Workout Program
- How To Develop Your Team Fast And Get It Running Like Clockwork
- What is Corporate Team Building?
- How to Choose a Video Game Console
- Team Building - Mr. Penney, I Presume
Raheem Mostert has dream game in loss to his old team, the Ravens have 296 words, post on www.sfchronicle.com at December 2, 2019. This is cached page on USA Posts. If you want remove this page, please contact us.