Under pressure from Democratic presidential rival Elizabeth Warren, Pete Buttigieg on Tuesday released the names of clients he worked for at the management consulting firm that employed him a decade ago.Buttigieg, the mayor of South Bend, Ind., worked for the Best Buy electronics chain, the U.S. Postal Service, the Pentagon, Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan and a coalition of power companies and environmental groups when they were clients of the firm, McKinsey & Co.“Now, voters can see for themselves that my work amounted to mostly research and analysis,” he said. “They can also see that I value both transparency and keeping my word. Neither of these qualities are something we see coming out of Washington, especially from this White House.”Buttigieg has said for months that he wanted to publicly identify the clients, but could not get permission from McKinsey to break his confidentiality agreement. On Monday, McKinsey released him from the deal, saying the clients had consented to disclosure because of “the unique circumstances presented by a presidential campaign.” Advertisement The 37-year-old war veteran has come under mounting criticism from Warren and other opponents as he has risen to the top of the polls in Iowa, the first state… Read full this story
- How Badly Did Pete Buttigieg Mishandle a Police Shooting?
- Best Buy is ready for Black Friday
- Pete Buttigieg Talks Impeachment, Health Care, and the Political Spectrum
- South Bend Mayor Pete Buttigieg launches presidential exploratory committee, could be nation's first openly gay nominee
- Pete Buttigieg to Visit Black Church Whose Pastor Said, ‘President of This Country Is Racist’
- Pete Buttigieg Is a Lying MF
- Pete Buttigieg Called Me. Here's What Happened
- Pete Buttigieg’s Campaign Returns Donations from Kavanaugh Lawyers
- Pete Buttigieg is called a 'lying MF' by black journalist in viral condemnation of his claim poor minority children lack role models of the 'value of education'
- Pete Buttigieg confronts his existential problem: Courting black voters
Pete Buttigieg’s former clients include Best Buy, Postal Service and the Pentagon have 336 words, post on www.latimes.com at December 11, 2019. This is cached page on USA Posts. If you want remove this page, please contact us.