|Party General Secretary and President Nguyen Phu Trong surrounded by children from Canh Thuy Commune, Yen Dung District, Bac Giang Province – Photo: VNA|
In his letter, the Party chief conveyed his warmest feelings and best wishes towards children nationwide, overseas Vietnamese kids and foreign ones living in Vietnam.
He expressed his delight that the children have all made great efforts and gained encouraging progresses in their studies while actively joining in social activities and doing good deeds.
The students’ high results at national and international contests have brought fame to Vietnam’s younger generation and sparked great faith and hope in the future owners of the nation, he stressed.
This year, when Vietnam and countries around the world are celebrating 30 years of the Convention on the Rights of the Child, the Party, State, schools, families and all society always pay special attention to the children and create most favourable conditions for them to study and develop in a safe and healthy environment, he affirmed.
He voiced his hope that the recipients will continue following President Ho Chi Minh’s teachings and promoting solidarity to help their disadvantaged friends, thus contributing to building the country into the future.
- A First-Timer's Guide to Mid-Autumn Festival in Singapore
- Mid-Autumn Festival celebrations across China
- Party chief chairs meeting of sub-committee on 13th Party Congress documents
- Autumn festival in bid to save historic Flamstead church
- Trio of churches unite for autumn festival
- Xi meets Nepali Congress Party chief
- Farage in brutal row with Remainer as Brexit Party chief dismantles anti-WTO claims
- Outstanding children’s literary works awarded
- In Vietnam, the first day of school is a nationwide festival
- Important Chinese Festivals