Photo: Courtesy Of STXfilms Photo: Courtesy Of STXfilms Image 1 of / 1 Caption Close Image 1 of 1 Photo: Courtesy Of STXfilms ‘Hustlers,’ ‘Jojo Rabbit’ and ‘Queen & Slim’ Receive Costume Design Nominations 1 / 1 Back to Gallery The Costume Designers Guild announced their nominations for the 22nd CDGA Awards on Tuesday. Among the nominees are Arianne Phillips for “Once Upon a Time in Hollywood,” Mayes C. Rubeo for “Jojo Rabbit” and Mitchell Travers for “Hustlers.” “The Irishman” is notably absent from the field. The Costume Designers Guild celebrates excellence in film, television and short-form costume design. As previously announced, this year’s host will be Emmy-nominated writer, producer, author, director and actor Mindy Kaling, while the honorees will include Mary Ellen Fields (distinguished service award), Michael Kaplan (career achievement award), Adam McKay (distinguished collaborator award) and Charlize Theron (spotlight award). More from Variety Mindy Kaling to Host 22nd Costume Designers Guild Awards Karl Lagerfeld Remembered at Costume Designers Guild Awards ‘Mad Max,’ ‘Danish Girl,’ ‘Beasts of No Nation’ Triumph at Costume Designers Guild Awards “On behalf of the Costume Designers Guild, I’d like to congratulate all of our 22nd CDGA nominees. This year is a particularly exciting year… Read full this story
- La La Land Receives Record 14 Nomination At 2017 Oscars
- The Internet receives Nobel prize nomination
- Superhero Costume Designer Makes Spacesuit For SpaceX
- From bad to worse: Down the rabbit hole of bad network design
- Netflix Receives 14 Emmy Nominations
- Kitchen designer nominated for national trade award
- OSCARS NOMINATIONS 2015 Are Here
- BAFTA Nominations Announced Before Oscars
- The Tony Award Nominations Released - Who Made History?
- Maggie Smith Receives Royalty Membership By Queen Elizabeth II
‘Hustlers,’ ‘Jojo Rabbit’ and ‘Queen & Slim’ Receive Costume Design Nominations have 281 words, post on www.chron.com at December 10, 2019. This is cached page on USA Posts. If you want remove this page, please contact us.