Dateline Spring 2013: Chuck Schumer and the Chamber of Commerce had colluded to pass an immigration amnesty bill to enrich multinational corporations at the expense of American workers and eventually increase the number of Democrat voters to win future elections. They’d spent years setting it all up and thought the timing was ripe to ram it down the American people’s throats.In the United States Senate, it seemed inevitable this “comprehensive immigration reform” bill would pass. The powers that be had built a mighty coalition that included both big business and big labor. The coalition had talking points that sounded like “Sweet Caroline” – So Good! So Good! The legislation seemed like an unstoppable train, so no one was even trying to stop it. Then came along this one man. This man recognized the collusion that had gone on at the expense of the American people. He didn’t think it was right. He took it upon himself to do something about it. He did it. He stopped the crazy train by systematically pointing out dishonesty day after day, week after week. His name is Jeff Sessions, by the way. I had the privilege to be working for Jeff at the time,… Read full this story
- Jeff Sessions Suggested FBI Hire ‘Irish Drunks’ – Bureau Ex-Deputy Chief McCabe
- Opinion: Here’s how America’s ‘war on drugs’ is still devastating Latin America
- America’s next attorney-general looks equipped for the trials ahead
- Oh Jeff Bezos, if you’re going to sext, women want tenderness, intimacy and unabashed FILTH
- Who is Jeff Bezos’ wife MacKenzie, when did she meet the Amazon founder and how long have they been married?
- Inside the billion dollar world of Jeff Bezos as wife MacKenzie who could get $80BN in biggest divorce in HISTORY
- Opinion: Republicans are at a critical point — they need to abandon Trump for the good of their party
- Amazon’s Jeff Bezos announces divorce on Twitter as world’s richest man worth $160billion splits from wife of 25 years
- Jeff Bezos ‘has first bust up with new lover Lauren Sanchez over her ‘carelessly’ sharing his sexts and X rated photos with friends’
- Jeff Bezos Reportedly Sexted, Sent 'D*ckpics' to His Mistress Behind Wife's Back
Garrett Murch: America Needs Jeff Sessions have 384 words, post on www.breitbart.com at December 2, 2019. This is cached page on USA Posts. If you want remove this page, please contact us.