On Friday’s broadcast of CNN’s “OutFront,” Representative Lloyd Doggett (D-TX) stated that if Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell (R-KY) takes direction from the White House on the handling of a Senate impeachment trial, President Trump “won’t be able to claim true vindication” if he is acquitted by the Senate.
Doggett said, “[C]ertainly, if Mitch McConnell continues to take his cues from the White House, and there’s any victory for the president in the Senate, he won’t be able to claim true vindication from a trial that he helped to rig.”
Follow Ian Hanchett on Twitter @IanHanchett
- It’s Not Trump vs. the Dems. It’s Trump vs. the Country’s True Defenders.
- Is Direct Mail Dead?
- Donald Trump Videophone Telecommunications Business Opportunity
- Free Ways to Prospect For Customers in Direct Sales - Leads Clubs
- Direct Mail - A Universal Guide to Effective Direct Mail Campaigns - Battlefield Style
- What Should You Do If the Auto Insurance Denied Your Claim?
- Direct Marketing Myths Exposed
- 100% Compensation For Car Accident Claim!
- Get Top Results When You Crank Up the "Direct" in Your Direct Mail
- How to Use Direct Mail to Market Your Pet Sitting Business