San Francisco (CNN Business)Apple is expected to release four 5G-capable iPhones in 2020, according to a forecast report from JPMorgan released Monday. According to analysts at JPMorgan, the new iPhones will likely roll out in the second half of 2020 and come in a number of sizes, including one measuring 5.4 inches, another at 6.7 inches and two at 6.1 inches. The report noted the largest iPhone will likely have sensor shift technology, allowing for better quality videos and photos when capturing motion. None of the projections detailed in the report, which are based on supply chain checks, are a certainty. The report’s predictions differ a bit from other speculation, some of which suggest the 2020 iPhone lineup will resemble the 2019 models with higher-end iPhones at 5.4 and 6.7-inches and a cheaper 6.1-inch phone. The report comes as companies including Samsung and OnePlus launch 5G-capable devices and carriers such as Verizon, AT&T (which owns CNN’s parent company WarnerMedia) and T-Mobile (TMUS) work on expanding their 5G networks. Read More 5G technology, the next generation of ultra-fast wireless connections, is expected to usher in more smartphone innovation, including better video streaming, and encourage significant technical advancements, such as connecting self-driving… Read full this story
- Apple expected to ship nearly 20 million iPhone SE 2 units in 2020: Report
- When Is the 5G iPhone Coming?
- A new midrange iPhone SE could be launching in early 2020
- Production of the iPhone SE 2 will begin in early 2020, report says
- Apple to launch streaming service, news subscription app, credit card with Goldman Sachs
- Bajaj Chetak unveiled: Reinvented electric scooter to be launched in January 2020
- 5G iPhone: why hasn't Apple embraced next-gen internet in its 2019 devices?
- Intel 5G modem chips won’t be available until 2020, could delay 5G iPhone
- Catch-Up Game: Apple Redoubles Efforts to Finally Roll-Out 5G iPhone
- Everything is connected: Qualcomm is all-in on 5G for 2020
Apple expected to launch four 5G iPhones in 2020, JPMorgan says have 321 words, post on edition.cnn.com at December 3, 2019. This is cached page on USA Posts. If you want remove this page, please contact us.