Energybox and ISF Academy work together to promote sustainable practices. POK FU LAM, Hong Kong (PRWEB) November 07, 2019 Energybox works in a number of industries, one of them being higher education. Energybox has been working with Independent Schools Foundation (ISF Academy) since 2016. With the implementation of Energybox solutions, ISF is the most connected school in the world monitoring nearly 6,000 pieces of equipment such as lighting, HVAC units, AV equipment, projectors, swimming pool boilers, and pumps across their buildings. ISF was searching for an energy monitoring solution for both sustainability and educational purposes, as practical experience in sustainability practices is becoming more important in the job market. Energybox was able to provide ISF with the actionable visibility they were looking for and have developed a solution that has enabled both staff and students to engage in sustainable practices. This has helped them understand the effect they have on the environment. Together, they created a cutting edge app that consists of two parts. The first part involves the EnergyTracker™ solution. Students and faculty members have access to energy data on an interactive 3D map landscape of the school that shows energy data by building, floor and room-level for granularity…. Read full this story
- Here's Some Missed Connections Fanfic Called 'Lena Dunham's Dick'
- On Resisting the Urge to Cyberbully My Middle School Tormenter
- Wearables vs. proctors: Test taking security in the era of constant connectivity
- A Group Of High School Girls Invented A Solar-Powered Tent to Help Homeless People
- The 2017 World Wypipo Tournament, the Not-So-Sweet 16: Choose Your Poison
- Gabriel Taye Should Still Be With Us; Schools Are Unnamed Accomplices in Students’ Deaths
- Investigation Finds White Football Players at Idaho High School Raped Black Disabled Teammate With Hanger
- London school accuses Muslim teen explaining eco-terrorism of being ISIS supporter
- Report: School Shootings Help Prepare Students For Being Shot In Real World
- One, two, BEE, four! Research shows that the tiny insects can be trained to connect symbols to numbers to get food
The Most Connected School in the World have 338 words, post on www.chron.com at November 8, 2019. This is cached page on USA Posts. If you want remove this page, please contact us.