The Swedish Inheritance Fund, which manages the wealth of deceased Swedes with no heirs, will be using the money of dead Swedes to fund drag queen shows. The state agency announced it would be giving 1,710,500 Swedish Krona (£138,656/$177,774) to the MUMS Cultural Association in Stockholm to “develop available normative creative fairy tales in the form of feature shows”, according to their website.The shows in question will involve the group Among Dragons and Drag Queens, which will create “new fairy tales” to whichever group is being targetted at the time. The project will also involve “drag show workshops” in which participants will be able to perform their own drag shows with the project to be presented at local libraries. On its website, the MUMS cultural association describes itself as “a politically independent association that wants to broaden the cultural offerings in Sweden with a special aim to work for LGBT issues, diversity, and equality”. At the end of October, Among Dragons and Drag Queens even did a library drag storytime event for newly arrived migrant children. They said in a press release: “It was a little extra magical since most of the children could not speak Swedish. With the help of colours, glitter,… Read full this story
- Paytm Money enters mutual funds domain with SIPs starting at just Rs 100
- 'We need to quit coal and cut pollution': Greens MP is blasted for using the deadly bushfires to rant about climate change
- America's aging dams could put tens of thousands of people across 44 states at risk of deadly floods as 1,700 are rated 'poor or unsatisfactory'
- How to use money received as life insurance claim settlement
- Uttarakhand may implement NRC, 4th state to back Assam-like citizens’ list
- Republican Candidate for Congress Bans Drag Show Because Performers Have Down Syndrome
- Turkey begins deporting suspected Islamic State militants, including U.S. citizen
- ‘I’m In Chronic Pain’: Philadelphia Woman Among Thousands Of 9/11 First Responders Aiming To Get Money From Compensation Fund
- Shutdown prompts National Park Service to use money from fees for basic services
Swedish State Agency Uses Money of Dead Citizens to Fund Drag Shows have 353 words, post on www.breitbart.com at November 8, 2019. This is cached page on USA Posts. If you want remove this page, please contact us.