It appears the Raiders will have their top offensive line intact for tonight’s primetime matchup against the Chargers. Center Rodney Hudson (ankle) and right tackle Trent Brown (knee) are both active. Hudson did not play last Sunday against Detroit and Brown left the game in the first quarter. In all, the Raiders’ projected starting offensive line – Kolton Miller, Richie Incognito, Hudson, Gabe Jackson and Brown, from left to right – has played a total of just 10 snaps together this season. Still, the Raiders enter tonight’s game ranked 6th in the league in rushing offense and having allowed just nine sacks in eight games, second-fewest in the NFL. Earlier Thursday, the Raiders placed defensive end Arden Key on injured reserve with a broken foot and promoted linebacker Quentin Poling from the practice squad. Poling is active meaning the Raiders will have five active linebackers tonight against a Chargers offense that uses running back Austin Ekeler (55 catches, 530 yards) and tight end Hunter Henry (29 catches, 388 yards) a lot in the passing game. Rookie cornerback Isaiah Johnson, a fourth-round pick in April, is active and will likely make his NFL debut. Johnson suffered a concussion and facial fracture… Read full this story
- Raiders’ Mo Hurst ‘amped up’ for role in Paul Guenther’s defense
- Raiders trade final OTA for hosting high school tournament at team headquarters
- Raiders’ Tom Cable on Marshawn Lynch, Kolton Miller and more . . .
- Burglars target Stoke-on-Trent funeral directors
- Stoke-on-Trent shortlisted for Channel 4 creative hub
- Manhunt for Stoke-on-Trent prisoner with 'Mum' tattoo on neck
- Man, 25, held on suspicion of trying to meet child in Stoke-on-Trent
- Has Raiders coach Jon Gruden been tough on Derek Carr? QB has an answer
- Jon Gruden not happy with Raiders’ first practice fight
- Report: Raiders fear suspension for WR Martavis Bryant
Raiders’ Rodney Hudson, Trent Brown active against Chargers have 307 words, post on www.sfchronicle.com at November 8, 2019. This is cached page on USA Posts. If you want remove this page, please contact us.