Lil Baby has dropped a new single, “Woah,” via his own imprint Wolf Pack Global through Quality Control Music/Motown. The song, his first solo track since July, teases the rapper’s next album.
On the fast-talking single, produced by Quay Global, Lil Baby spits, “Brand new car is noisy, come through and it’s roarin’/ You ain’t gotta worry, don’t care about your boyfriend/ See me and get nervous, I damn near did it perfect/ Work hard and determine, it’s safe to say I earned it, woah.” He adds, “Turn me up some more so my haters can hear it, woah.”
Lil Baby’s last single, “Babies,” featuring DaBaby came out in July, with an official music video in August. Earlier this year the rapper teamed up with Future for “Out the Mud,” which was also produced by Quay Global. Lil Baby’s debut studio album, Harder Than Ever, arrived in 2018. No details have been released about his follow-up, but with this many new singles arriving in 2019 it can’t be far away.
- Country Rocker Matt Westin Releases New Single And Lyric Video For "Farm Town"
- Demi Lovato's Fans Rally Behind Her as New Single 'Sober' Admits She's Relapsed
- Firm behind Benromach announce plans for new single malt distillery at Craggan
- South Africa: Shots Fired As AKA Releases New Single #Beyonce
- Corbyn facing Labour backlash as he demands 'new single market' after Brexit
- Local artist Jed Antonio to release new single 'Aligned' Friday
- Nathi Mankayi signs deal with Gallo, drops new single
- Lena Park to Celebrate 20th Anniversary of Debut with New Single
- Charles Butler & Trinity new single 'Make It' cracks Top 30
- Demi Lovato reveals she's no longer 'Sober' after 6 years of sobriety in new single