The State management efficiency in granting certificates of origin for enterprises needs to be improved to reduce trade frauds. Customs officials check the origin of goods. The State should improve the management efficiency in granting certificate of origin for enterprises. — Photo baophapluat.vn According to Minister and Chairman of the Government Office Mai Tien Dung, it should continue to create favourable conditions for enterprises in the production and export of goods in accordance with international commitments in free trade agreements. Deputy Minister of Industry and Trade Tran Quoc Khanh said to deal with fraud, the State should promote and improve awareness of enterprise’ regulations related to certificates of origin (C/O). Speaking during a meeting at the Vietnam Chamber of Commerce and Industry (VCCI) late last week, Khanh said joining the free trade agreements will help reduce cases of origin fraud. This often occurs for goods exported to markets applying self-verification of origin such as US, EU and Canada because these markets do not require enterprises to present certificates of origin. Relevant agencies such as the Ministry of Industry and Trade, the Ministry of Finance, VCCI, the Ministry of Planning and Investment, and the General Department of Customs should strengthen cooperation… Read full this story
- Do your homework to avoid trade-show scams in your business
- Fiat Chrysler Manager Faces U.S. Fraud Charges on Diesel Emissions
- Why India needs better management
- Did You Manage To Avoid Memex's (CVE:OEE) Devastating 90% Share Price Drop?
- Giants general manager explains how trade with Rangers impacts club
- Did You Manage To Avoid Boxlight's (NASDAQ:BOXL) 35% Share Price Drop?
- Coaching key to being a better manager
- LaVar Ball's latest bluster shows Los Angeles Lakers need to trade Lonzo Ball
- GTZ discusses on nature conservation and sustainable management of natural resources in Vietnam
- Trump says he doesn’t need China trade deal before election
Better management on C/O needed to avoid trade frauds in Vietnam have 323 words, post on vietnamnet.vn at November 18, 2019. This is cached page on USA Posts. If you want remove this page, please contact us.