LOS ANGELES — A small-batch box set of film, music and memorabilia will be released to celebrate the 10th anniversary of âMichael Jacksonâs This Is It,â the movie that captured Jacksonâs final concert rehearsals before his death. Only 1,000 numbered copies will be made of the set that is available for presale at the Jackson online store and will be released on Dec. 11, Sony Music and the Jackson estate announced Friday. Each will include four LPs on translucent-blue vinyl, a 3-D Blu-Ray disc of the film, a 60-page coffee table book and a ticket for a July 24, 2009 concert at O2 Arena in London that was never held because Jackson died 18 days before the shows was scheduled to begin. The film, which had the highest global box office gross of any concert documentary, was released in theaters that October, the first of several posthumous projects the Jackson estate would produce. It was culled from the rehearsal footage for what was to have been a comeback tour before Jacksonâs doctor after his doctor gave him a fatal dose of the anesthetic propofol. Itâs among the first Jackson projects announced since renewed allegations of child sexual abuse against the… Read full this story
- How long will it take me to get over my 10-year marriage?
- Boxing set to stay on Olympic schedule for Tokyo 2020
- Mother who drowned young twins in bath locked up for 10 years
- What will our workplaces be like in 10 years' time?
- State paid €60bn in interest in the 10 years since the crash
- '10 years is enough for me'
- Boots agrees new 10-year lease on flagship city store
- KBC cuts two and 10 year mortgage rates
- State 10-year borrowing costs have fallen below zero
- 10-year-old boy dies in drowning incident at house in Louth
â€˜Michael Jacksonâ€™s This Is Itâ€™ gets box set after 10 years have 309 words, post on www.dailyherald.com at November 4, 2019. This is cached page on USA Posts. If you want remove this page, please contact us.