Hanoi Department of Transport announced that vehicles have been banned from entering Phung Hung Street for the Memory of Hanoi – 65 Years programme from October 3rd to 11th. Phung Hung Street The vehicles have been directed to adjacent streets including Phan Dinh Phung, Hang Dau, Quan Thanh and Hoe Nhai. Residents that live inside the banned area have been issued with permits for daily travel. The Department of Transport also asked Hoan Kiem District authorities to organise parking lots for the programme and ensure a 1.5-metre wide pavement for the pedestrians. The Memory of Hanoi – 65 Years events are being held to celebrate the 65th anniversary of Hanoi’s liberation on October 10. Visitors can enjoy the murals on Phung Hung Street as well as music shows and art programme. The organisers have recreated images of old Hanoi on the wall of Phung Hung Street. There are also a fashion show and other events.
- Hanoi spends VND114 billion on street cleanup
- Strictly Discs in Wisconsin, in a Pandemic: 'We've Seen an Uptick In Traffic Just About Every Day'
- Ministers extend ban on evicting high street firms until autumn
- Hanoi: Few pedestrians use footbridges, underground passages
- Hanoi destinations put in the limelight
- Roadside cafes in Hanoi
- Kem xoi a summer treat to beat the Hanoi heat
- Instead of police randomly enforcing traffic laws, cameras and smart design could make safer streets
- When mere words won’t do: Hanoi girl’s drawings chronicle pandemic
- Street flooding reported across parts of Baton Rouge, Ascension Parish; I-110 closed
Hanoi bans traffic from Phung Hung Street for nine days have 262 words, post on dtinews.vn at October 4, 2019. This is cached page on USA Posts. If you want remove this page, please contact us.