Today is National Cheeseburger Day, as if you needed an excuse to hit the drive-thru at your favorite fast-food restaurant.
Some restaurants are offering cheeseburger specials. Burger King, for example, is selling cheeseburgers for 59 cents if you order on its mobile app. McDonald’s today is celebrating with 69-cent cheeseburgers via its app.
So which fast-food chain in CNY do you think makes the best cheeseburger?
Yesterday’s poll: We asked what you thought of Gov. Cuomo’s move to ban flavored e-cigarette. This one wasn’t even close, as 79% voted that we should be able to make our own decisions. 21% favored Cuomo’s proposed ban.
Charlie Miller finds the best in food, drink and fun across Central New York. Contact him at (315) 382-1984, or by email at [email protected].
Subscribers only: Join an insider text group with Charlie Miller to get news and updates on the Best of Central New York. SIGN UP HERE
- Priyanka Chopra, Kriti Sanon shares adorable pictures with their furry friends on National Pet Day
- Best Houston-area bakeries for National Cake Day, according to Yelp
- National Cake Day 2019: Free, Discounted and Limited-Time Offers at Cheesecake Factory, Sprinkles, Krispy Kreme
- National Milk Day: The importance of human milk banks
- Foreign teachers in Vietnam celebrate National Teachers’ Day
- Photos: SETX families grow on National Adoption Day
- Happy Ed Balls Day! What is it and how is it celebrated on Twitter?
- National Milk Day: 10 facts on Verghese Kurien, the Milkman of India
- If You Buy One Thing on Prime Day, Make It the Dyson V8 Vacuum
- Texas A&M set to make AP poll history on Saturday