Wednesday, September 11, 2019 Charleston shoe store Sneaker will close at the end of the month Get half off all items Posted by Connelly Hardaway on Wed, Sep 11, 2019 at 1:05 PM click to enlarge Sneaker/Google Sneaker has been holding it down in a little alley off King Street for seven years Yesterday, popular King Street shoe store Sneaker — and pop-up venue for a number of events over the past seven years — announced that they are closing at the end of the month. Owner JP Hudson wrote: “It was a tough decision but I am ready for a new challenge in my career and in the footwear industry and am excited for what’s ahead.” From now until Sat. Sept. 28 (or until everything is gone), Sneaker will be selling all products at 50 percent off, in-store and online. While Sneaker has been kickin’ it in the Holy City for seven years, one of their biggest triumphs came earlier this summer, when they partnered with Saucony to create a custom “Carolina Mustard” Sneaker x Saucony shoe. In July Hudson told City Paper that Sneaker had been working on the collab for two years before its release on Aug…. Read full this story
- UPDATE 3-GM, UAW reach tentative deal to end month-long strike
- GM, UAW reach tentative deal to end month-long strike
- 3 Latest Shoe Trends
- Spira Shoes Uses Technology For Endurance Athletes and Every Day People
- Is This Shoe OK? The $3,000 Holy Water-Filled, Frankincense-Scented Nike Air Max 97
- Who's Killing The Soul Of Sneaker Culture?
- Taking Care of Shoes
- Baby Shoes - What Every Parent Needs to Know
- How to Pick the Right Size When Buying Cheap Shoes Online
- Is This Shoe Ok? Ancuta Sarca’s Upcycled, Environmentally-Friendly Sneaker Kitten Heels
Charleston shoe store Sneaker will close at the end of the month have 298 words, post on www.charlestoncitypaper.com at September 11, 2019. This is cached page on USA Posts. If you want remove this page, please contact us.