Bay City News Service
Published 11:59 pm PDT, Sunday, August 18, 2019
The Powell Street BART station in San Francisco is currently closed due to a major medical emergency, according to BART officials.
Copyright © 2019 by Bay City News, Inc. Republication, Rebroadcast or any other Reuse without the express written consent of Bay City News, Inc. is prohibited.
- Celebrity Island: Eric Roberts is pulled off the beach with medical emergency after Montana Brown quits the show
- Forget St. Barts and Be Grateful You're Working, Columnist Tells 'Exhausted'
- Easyjet flight from Gatwick to Menorca forced to divert to Paris following medical emergency on board
- Medical emergency led to crash into base security barrier
- St. Paul, Minneapolis declare snow emergencies as state is buffeted by snow and high winds
- Air pollution levels a ‘medical emergency’ in Scots cities
- Major Medical Device Manufacturer Agrees to Pay $13.2 Million to Settle Foreign Corrupt Practices Act’s (FCPA) Charges
- Another Major Medical Data Breach in California
- Chicago protesters demanding Rahm Emanuel's resignation march to Wrigley Field, closing major roads
- WATCH: St. Paul Mayor Melvin Carter’s budget speech, in his own words