President Trump took time out of his busy schedule to play a round of golf with Dardanelle’s John Daly yesterday. Hopefully, #of will be trending later today. Daly obviously has abhorrent political views, but I can’t bring myself to cancel him. Mainly because of the deep affection I have for this photo. UPDATE FROM MAX: Don’t miss the many replies to Daly’s post. He gets worked over pretty good, including for his flag etiquette. Really. A kneeling football player is bad, but flag emblem as crotch cover is good?
- John Daly's Pro Stroke Golf Hands-On
- Donald Trump quotes an iconic poem written by Scott Morrison's great-great aunt at a lavish state dinner in the White House's Rose Garden in front of the who's who of Australia and the US
- Andy Daly will
- Donald Trump says 'I don't blame Kim Jong-un' for wanting 'nothing to do with John Bolton' as he unloads on fired 'tough guy' national security adviser after getting rid of him because he believed he was leaking
- Democrats get ready to ram through next phase of Donald Trump impeachment inquiry in face of Republican objections as he demands his party 'stand together and defender the leader' against 'smears'
- Harry Dunn's mother slams 'oafish and insulting' Donald Trump after he defends US spy's wife who killed her son in crash because it's difficult 'driving on wrong side of road' - then flashes note revealing she WON'T face justice in Britain
- Trump's top adviser on Russia and Europe to quit ahead of his scheduled testimony to the impeachment inquiry today
- District Golf: Papio wins district title; Gretna qualifies as a team
- Strange minigolf comedy Cheap Golf is now done
- The Golf Club 2019 Review — A Thoughtful Simulation for Hardcore Fans
John Daly golfs with Trump have 304 words, post on arktimes.com at August 13, 2019. This is cached page on USA Posts. If you want remove this page, please contact us.