The body of 28-year-old Dallion Long was found on Wilson Lake this morning, two days after he fell off a boat near Florence, authorities said. Long had been missing since Sunday around 6:30 p.m. He wasn’t wearing a life jacket when he went overboard, said Sgt. Chad Pate of the Alabama marine patrol. Crews searched for Long Sunday night and during the day Monday in the area of Darby Slough. When crews returned this morning, Florence police discovered Long’s body, authorities said. “The investigation is ongoing,” Pate said in a news release. Further details weren’t immediately available.
- Body of missing boater recovered from northern Minnesota lake
- Divers find Minneapolis boy’s body in mine pit lake near Crosby, Minn.
- Opportunities are missed as Wilson's run is ended
- Gary Bettman upholds Tom Wilson’s 20-game suspension
- Boys soccer: Stevenson shuts out Round Lake
- Boaters can cut risks with simple actions
- Boater found dead in Lake Minnetonka is identified
- Lake Travis takes care of Martin in return to Arlington
- Mother Nature the ultimate winner in Mansfield Summit-Lake Travis showdown
- Lake Zurich's Schroeder exits with honors at Bradley
Body of missing boater found on Wilson Lake have 200 words, post on www.al.com at August 13, 2019. This is cached page on USA Posts. If you want remove this page, please contact us.