Bay City News Service Published 1:23 am PDT, Friday, August 16, 2019 Thousands of PG&E customers in Marin County remained without power Friday morning due to power outages in communities throughout the county. Copyright © 2019 by Bay City News, Inc. Republication, Rebroadcast or any other Reuse without the express written consent of Bay City News, Inc. is prohibited.
- More than 22,000 PG&E customers without power in San Francisco
- Power restored to 90% of PG&E customers after shutoff
- 200,000 customers without power in Denver metro area Wednesday as blizzard intensifies
- PG&E cuts power over wildfire risk in Northern California
- PG&E restores power to thousands in Northern California
- The Latest: PG&E shutting power to some because of fire risk
- PG&E shuts power to some to lower wildfire risks
- PG&E cuts power in Northern California to reduce wildfire risks
- PG&E eyes power cuts in parts of California amid fire danger
- Exclusive Look Inside The MTA-MasterCard PayPass Pilot: 17,000 NYC Customers In Six Months
Approximately 16,000 Pg&E Customers Without Power have 182 words, post on www.sfgate.com at August 16, 2019. This is cached page on USA Posts. If you want remove this page, please contact us.