Bay City News Service Published 1:23 am PDT, Friday, August 16, 2019 Thousands of PG&E customers in Marin County remained without power Friday morning due to power outages in communities throughout the county. Copyright © 2019 by Bay City News, Inc. Republication, Rebroadcast or any other Reuse without the express written consent of Bay City News, Inc. is prohibited.
- Tamil Nadu Power Finance plans to launch online services for customers
- Lupita Nyong'o gives goddess vibes in custom brown leather gown and striking updo at Critics' Choice
- 'Like New York after Sandy': Bushfires a ‘wake-up call’ for Australia's power grid
- Didcot power station: Devastating aerial footage shows massive damage caused after building collapses
- Liquefied natural gas-fired power plant to be built in Bac Lieu
- No hope for stable power supply yet in Nigeria — Abuja DISCO
- This Upgraded Kia SUV is the Most Powerful Seltos in the Country
- One of America's oldest power companies is going carbon free
- 'Compact and powerful': This is the bestselling hair dryer on Amazon right now - and it's under £15
- Power suppliers to pay £10.5 million fine for UK outage in August
Approximately 16,000 Pg&E Customers Without Power have 193 words, post on www.sfgate.com at August 16, 2019. This is cached page on USA Posts. If you want remove this page, please contact us.