Construction is already underway on the retail and restaurant buildings.
And now financing has been arranged for the first apartments, which will be constructed in 4-story buildings with 326 units.
The new rental community will include a swimming pool, a business center, a fitness center, office coworking areas and access to planned community parks and trail system in Stacy Green near Cottonwood Creek.
The first retail buildings in Stacy Green will open this year
- Fast track: Using project managment
- Six Apart targets mainstream bloggers with Project Comet
- Survey: Tech venture funding a mixed bag
- Nominet to fund 'worthwhile' UK internet projects
- Government funds sat-nav integration project
- Autodesk coughs up funds for clean-tech projects
- Snarky Signs Call Out Unfairness on a Mixed-Use Colorado Trail
- Port projects carrying out district's 50-year vision
- Samsung's Windows Mixed Reality headset comes with integrated headphones
- Germany's Merkel renews push for FTA with India, pledges green funds