OBP also promotes two, including one in local office
authors Staff Reports
Marketing communications agency Osborn Barr | Paramore has named David Camma managing director for its Nashville office.
In addition, Matt Burch has been promoted from vice president of strategy to vice president content strategy director, according to a release. He is based in Nashville, also.
Camma (on left in photo) joins OBP, which also has offices in St. Louis and Kansas City, with more than 20 years of experience in the media, advertising and marketing industries. He will guide the account management teams and collaborate with the business development team to oversee new business.
Camma most recently served as the executive vice president and director of account management for GS&F in Nashville.
“David’s strong industry experience positions him as an excellent leader to manage our Nashville office,” Rhonda Ries, OBP president, said in the release. “We are also thrilled to promote two of our key leaders at OBP who have demonstrated strong leadership skills and industry expertise.”
Burch (on right in photo) will help “define the vision, strategy, and roadmap for the agency’s and clients’ content development needs. He will also lead implementation of content marketing initiatives to increase ROI for clients and the agency.
In addition, Ben Bohling has been promoted from creative director to co-executive creative director. He is based in St. Louis.
OBP serves clients in the agriculture, tourism, health care, and education industries. Its roughly 150 communication employees focus on digital, content, public relations, social, broadcast, creative and advertising efforts.
- Music-focused marketing agency adds four
- Brexit may help us win business say Norwich marketing agency
- Dentsu Aegis Network acquires Vietnamese digital marketing agency
- Commonwealth Engineers Adds Managers
- Ramey Agency adds healthcare executive, promotes 3
- THE PLAID AGENCY Adds to Team
- BCBSRI names Donahue managing director of self-insurance team
- Industry awards help attract London talent, says CEO of Suffolk digital marketing agency Crafted.
- Greece's Plan to Return to Markets While Viable Faces Risks