An introduction to body confidence and self love through movement as we laugh, learn and invite alignment balance and strength in a joyful and centered way. All bodies, abilities,and experiences welcome.
Loving our bodies is sometimes hard. The traditional model of moving our bodies in gyms frequently prescribes punishment and restriction. We are constantly told that we should love our bodies but nobody ever teaches us how. The hope for this movement class is that you will laugh, learn, and invite alignment balance and strength in a joyful and centered way. All bodies, abilities, and experiences will be welcome and honored. Join owner/trainer of Live & Try training, Wendy Stephens for an introduction to body confidence and self love through movement.
This class has a 15 person limit.
Accessibility info: Self Serve’s entrance & bathroom are wheelchair accessible. Please refrain from wearing heavily scented products.
Wendy Stephens is excited to offer personal training and fun group exercise classes. Created from over 25 years of learning, laughter, and fitness instruction, Live & Try brings you the opportunity to be who you are and exercise in an environment of acceptance and possibility. Wendy’s passion is providing real options for real people to move in their bodies, working toward balance, alignment, and functional strength. Wendy is an ACE Certified Personal Trainer and Group Exercise Instructor, proponent of the principles of Health at Every Size, with numerous exercise certifications including The Biomechanics Method of Corrective Exercise and YA 200 HR Yoga Instructor Certification. Wendy has completed certifications in Water Exercise, Heart Zones training, indoor cycling, Zumba, Turbo Kick, and holds three Les Mills certifications. She also has over 15 years experience as an American Red Cross Water Safety Instructor. Driven by a smile and the desire to build community and purposeful strength, Wendy welcomes you to become part of her exercise family.
We offer an early bird discount for the first 7, paid signups up to two days before the class. All other tickets are $20/person. Use promo code EB07.23.2019 to get the early bird pricing.
- Medicine in motion: How Tai Chi heals body and mind
- ’ Wendi McLendon-Covey Is the Best Mom on TV
- A tribute to Wendy Tokuda, Dave McElhatton and the golden age of TV news
- Jersey City shooters 'attended anti-Semitic Black Hebrew Israelite church' in New York that holds 8-hour religious classes headed by a priest busted for tax evasion after spending $5million from members on personal expenses
- White Island volcano eruption victims named as soldiers retrieve bodies
- Tiffiny Hall ‘stronger than ever’ after baby, revealing secret to reclaiming bikini body was ‘taking her time’
- Sunday drive by Hormazd Sorabjee: A look at the Mercedes-Benz India E-Class
- I Love Pretty and DapperQ: New York Fashion Week Kicks Off With Visa Drama and an LGBTQ Party
- Sophie Monk says TV networks ‘don’t love boobs’
- DOMINIC SANDBROOK: We love our country. Jeremy Corbyn never understood that. Boris Johnson did. And THAT is why he won