House Republicans have created a political headache for Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell as he tries to keep GOP control of the Senate. On Wednesday, House Republicans allowed the Democrats to pass an outsourcing bill which dangles citizenship in front of hundreds of thousands of Indian graduates if they take more jobs from American graduates.The House bill, HR.1044, passed Wednesday by 365 to 65 after a multi-year, stealthy lobbying campaign by Silicon Valley lobbyists which was fronted by ethnic advocacy groups. The lobbies were led by Mark Zuckerberg’ s network of Silicon Valley investors and other technology companies, including Jeff Bezos’ Amazon, and were aided by a near-total blackout by establishment media outlets, such as Bezos’ Washington Post. The bill now goes to the Senate where the tech lobbyists and investors have already pushed a similar job-outsourcing, salary-cutting, American-replacement bill to the Senate floor. This outsourcing push is very unpopular among the Republicans’ MAGA base who have felt first-hand the painful impact of legal and illegal immigration on their own incomes, families, and status. The HR.1044 bill is not an amnesty, but it and the Democrats’ DACA amnesty are “crucial,” said one of the Zuckerberg lobbyists who pushed HR.1044. The bill… Read full this story
- Federal judge confirmed without home-state senators’ OK called a ‘dangerous first’
- Warmbeir's home-state senator: 'We can't be naive about what they did to Otto'
- Bush’s Home State Senators Push For US Treasury To Honor Late President And First Lady
- Warmbier's home-state senator: 'We can't be naive about what they did to Otto'
- Virginia Senate majority leader distances himself from racist content in yearbook he edited
- Dems seeking path to Senate majority zero-in on Sun Belt
- McConnell maintains that Senate won't take up election reform bill
- Mitch McConnell sets up Senate vote on a Green New Deal resolution
- It's time to check the Senate majority leader's power: Mitch McConnell doesn't represent the people
- McConnell urges GOP senators to call Trump about tariffs
Kentucky Blues: House’s Outsourcing Bill Threatens McConnell’s Home State, Senate Majority have 338 words, post on www.breitbart.com at July 12, 2019. This is cached page on USA Posts. If you want remove this page, please contact us.