JoBoy’s Brew Pub, a fixture on the dining scene in Lititz, has said it’s closed “until further notice due to lease issues.”
The Lancaster County restaurant posted a message on its Facebook page Friday announcing its closure. A similar message appears on the restaurant’s website. The restaurant said in its online messages to check back for updates.
The brewpub opened in Lititz in 2014 after previously operating in Manheim. JoBoy’s featured a menu focused on barbecue. The brewpub offered more than a dozen of its own craft beers on tap, including the Manheim Red, Lititz Springs Lager along with IPAs, porters and other ales.
Attempts to reach the management of the restaurant weren’t immediately successful Sunday.
Lancaster County has seen a spike in craft breweries over the past decade. About 20 breweries are operating in Lancaster County.
- This local brew pub is planning third location with restaurant, brewery
- Clifton Park pub closes after 34 years
- Firefighters tackle huge blaze at pub close to Euston Station
- Caution Brewing Will Close Its Doors
- Famous Liverpool pub closed for the summer
- Dead Rabbit pub closes after fire
- Arcade-area pub closes
- Legendary Liverpool pub The Grapes has CLOSED
- Councillor 'threatened to close down pub' after staff refused to serve him
- Dundee council calls last orders on pub after revoking its licence