A woman was shot and killed Wednesday in Cragin on the Northwest Side. The woman was inside a store about 11:30 p.m. in the 4800 block of West Fullerton Avenue when a man confronted her and their altercation turned physical, Chicago police said. The man shot the woman in the head, then fled in a dark-colored SUV. The woman was taken to Mt. Sinai Hospital where she was pronounced dead, police said. Unconfirmed police radio chatter suggests that the shooting happened at a Walgreens. The shooter was wearing a red hoodie and dark jeans, police said. No one is in custody. Area North detectives are investigating.
- Black Woman Killed In Her Ft. Worth Home By White Police Officer
- Texas woman killed by officer picked up gun after hearing noises
- What Do You Want From a Woman's Clothing Store?
- The Pride Of A Woman
- The Desolate Woman - A Biblical Perspective on Rape
- Honour Killings - An Obscured Epidemic in India
- Woman, 32, gets 60 years in prison for killing her boyfriend by pouring gasoline on the couch as he slept, setting it alight and then locking the door when he jumped up and shouted 'hot, hot'
- Texas police chief: ‘Absolutely no excuse’ for woman’s killing
- Woman shares a picture of her nurse sister sobbing after an exhausting shift that saw her deliver a stillborn, as she reveals the brutal conditions that she and her team have to work under
- 3 Killing Tips How to Attract the Woman You Want!
Woman killed in Cragin store have 259 words, post on chicago.suntimes.com at June 13, 2019. This is cached page on USA Posts. If you want remove this page, please contact us.