VTV have announced that they have successfully secured the right to broadcast the UEFA European Championship 2020 in Vietnam. VTV announces broadcasting rights for UEFA Euro 2020 The Union of European Football Associations has given VTV the exclusive licence for both television, radio and streaming services. VTV has asked all other firms that want to broadcast or use images and materials of the final round of the tournament to work with them beforehand. The 2020 European Championship will be held from June 12 to July 12, 2020. The opening match will be played at the Olimpico Stadium in Rome, Italy. For the first time, no team will automatically qualify as the host country for the tournament. This time, all 12 teams from the host associations will take turn hosting the tournament in 12 cities in Europe. This also means no team will be exempted from participating in qualifying matches. 55 UEFA national teams will compete in the qualifying round for the 24 places at the finals.
- Poland, Sweden cancel out their friendly ahead of UEFA Euro 2020
- Sweden have to stop Lewandowski at UEFA Euro 2020, says coach Janne Andersson
- Euro 2020 TV times and fixtures: ITV and BBC announce games with ITV getting two out of three England matches
- England to play warm-ups against Austria and Romania in June ahead of Euro 2020
- BBC to show England's Euro 2020 opener against Croatia but ITV are handed better run of games
- EURO 2020 draw: Group F a nightmare with Germany, France, Portugal
- Portugal, France and Germany will face each other in the group stage of Euro 2020
- England to face Austria, Romania in warm-up games for Euro 2020
- Wales consider Baku base for opening two Euro 2020 group games
- Gareth Bale facing golf ban for Euro 2020 in bid to keep fit
VTV announces broadcasting rights for UEFA Euro 2020 have 297 words, post on dtinews.vn at June 19, 2019. This is cached page on USA Posts. If you want remove this page, please contact us.