close Video Joe Biden slammed for supporting Hyde Amendment Biden’s stance draws backlash from Democrats; reaction and analysis from Fox News contributor Mollie Hemmingway. Democrats should continue attacking former Vice President Joe Biden in hopes that the party will adopt more progressive stances needed to beat President Trump in 2020, the founding editor of a democratic socialist magazine argued. Writing in The Guardian, Jacobin Magazine editor Bhaskar Sunkara called for a Democratic nominee that would push a “real progressive agenda” rather than just attacking the president. “Simply pointing to the Trump administration and saying ‘this is not normal’ won’t be enough to rally people into the voting booth,” he wrote in an op-ed published Wednesday. Sunkara’s call came as some warned intraparty divisions could weaken Democrats’ chances at beating Trump — the one priority around which the party seemed to clearly coalesce. KARL ROVE: 2020 DEMOCRATIC HOPEFULS ENGAGED IN ‘TWO-FRONT CIVIL WAR’ Video Biden, the frontrunner since before he formally announced he was entering the race, took a decidedly anti-Trump tone from the outset but has received criticism for not being progressive enough on certain issues. According to Sunkara, attacking Biden would help “break the myth of Biden’s ‘electability.'” And, Sunkara argued, even if Biden beat… Read full this story
- Joe Biden rassure ses alliés baltes: il ne faut pas prendre Trump au sérieux
- Positive News magazine sees subscriber growth as editor says people don’t want journalism that leaves them ‘completely hopeless’
- Cycling Weekly magazine forced to apologise after ‘idiotic’ picture caption calls female cyclist ‘token attractive woman’
- Doctor Who worker sacked for sneaking foul-mouthed coded message slamming BBC Worldwide into magazine
- Billy Joe Saunders’ son inspired him to emphatic points victory against David Lemieux
- James Anderson takes career best 7-42 to inspire Joe Root’s England to emphatic nine-wicket victory over West Indies at Lord’s
- The Donald v Crazy Joe: Who would win in the septuagenarian brawl between Trump and Biden?
- Biden Says He Regrets Talking About Fighting Trump
- Kosovo: une visite sous le signe de l'émotion pour Joe Biden
- Grazia editor Natasha Pearlman steps down after three years, confirms publisher Bauer Media
Joe Biden slammed by editor of democratic socialist magazine: 'A Biden victory is not preordained' have 375 words, post on www.foxnews.com at June 6, 2019. This is cached page on USA Posts. If you want remove this page, please contact us.