Chatham residents are on alert after a series of garage burglaries were reported recently in the South Side community area. In most incidents, someone broke into the garage through the side or overhead door and stole property, Chicago police said. Lawn mowers, bicycles, snow blowers, tools, shoes, purses and electrical equipment are among the items the burglars have taken. The burglaries happened at all hours of the day between May 19 and June 4 in the 8000-8400 blocks of: · South Vernon Avenue; · South Ingleside Avenue; · South Maryland Avenue; · South Champlain Avenue; · South Dobson Avenue; · South Rhodes Avenue; and · South King Drive. No description of any suspects was provided. Anyone with information about the burglaries is asked to call Area South detectives at 312-747-8273.
- How many electric scooter incidents have been reported to police in your area?
- Injuries Reported as Police Respond to Shooting at Fashion Show Mall in Las Vegas
- Anti-CAA Stir: Allahabad HC Asks UP Govt to File Report on 'Police Atrocities' by Feb 17
- Attempted Ruse Burglary Reported In Lemont: Cops
- Anti-CAA stir: HC seeks UP govt report on 'police atrocities'
- File report on ‘police atrocities’: HC
- 'Happy Brexit Day' poster telling people to speak English reported to police
- HA to report to police patients, kin who suppress health facts
- ‘Mighty Ducks’ Actor Shaun Weiss Arrested For Burglary While High On Meth, Marysville Police Say
- Murder probe after elderly man killed in broad daylight violent burglary
Garage burglaries reported in Chatham: police have 250 words, post on chicago.suntimes.com at June 13, 2019. This is cached page on USA Posts. If you want remove this page, please contact us.