Detroit Free Press staff Published 7:00 AM EDT Jun 13, 2019 Detroit Tigers (25-39) vs. Kansas City Royals (21-46) When: 8:05 p.m. tonight. Where: Comerica Park, Detroit. TV: Fox Sports Detroit. Radio: 97.1 FM in Detroit (Tigers radio affiliates). Starting pitchers: Tigers LHP Matthew Boyd vs. Royals RHP Homer Bailey. • Box score More: Detroit Tigers observations: Jones continues to produce; Norris solid More: Detroit Tigers take fond memories of College World Series to Omaha Tigers lineup: To be posted. Twitter updates Live updates for mobile users.
- Wacha scheduled to start as St. Louis hosts Kansas City
- Kansas City, St. Louis County town move up reopening dates
- Suburban Kansas City officer fatally shoots suspect
- St. Louis area outpaces Kansas City in virus cases, deaths
- NFL 2020 schedule: Kansas City Chiefs and Houston Texans will kick off season on September 10
- Chiefs' Taco Charlton on new start in Kansas City: 'My foot is on the gas for this one'
- Kansas City group appointed to study continuing violence
- Partly false claim: Churches in Kansas City are required to submit a list of attendees
- Kansas City police make arrest in double shooting deaths
- Arsenal vs Man City: Pristine Emirates pitch has blue lines painted on it despite no snow visible inside stadium
Detroit Tigers vs. Kansas City Royals: Time, TV, radio info have 214 words, post on eu.freep.com at June 13, 2019. This is cached page on USA Posts. If you want remove this page, please contact us.