Cara Delevingne maintains her a positive mindset by meditating every morning.The 26-year-old supermodel-and-actress previously suffered with depression and anxiety as a teenager and she has had to learn how to combat both mental health conditions.Now, Cara starts each day with a meditation session because having that time to reflect and be calm helps keep her positive.In an interview with Prestige Hong Kong magazine, the ‘Suicide Squad’ star: “Literally every day is different. The one thing I do every day is meditate as soon as I wake up … I’m currently feeling very passionate about youth and mental health. Both of those causes are extremely crucial to our future, so I really find it important to invest time into supporting them.”Cara also says laughter is one of the best ways to stay positive and she gets her daily fix from watching hilarious viral videos via her Instagram account.When asked what makes her laugh, she said: “Viral videos on Instagram. Sometimes the viral videos make me laugh so hard I cry.”Cara previously admitted she thinks it’s “important” to talk about “mental illness” and she included the subject in her young adult novel ‘Mirror, Mirror’, in a bid to make young people realize… Read full this story
- 'I'm going to do something mad': Cara Delevingne gives out her mobile number so fans can text her during lockdown
- Cara Delevingne strikes a series of bold poses in cycling shorts while rocking PUMA's new vegan trainers as she fronts their latest campaign
- Ashley Benson smolders in topless selfies while 'bored in the house' with girlfriend Cara Delevingne
- Cara Delevingne Shows Lizzo Some Love for Her Flute Skills: 'I Actually Cried When I Watched This'
- Cara Santana is stunning in white lingerie as she talks dealing with 'anxiety' during COVID-19 after celebrating 16 years of sobriety
- Jesse Metcalfe and Cara Santana wear face masks as they run errands in LA while self-isolating together after split
- Jesse Metcalfe serves two looks as he runs errands amid COVID-19 quarantine... as he isolates with ex Cara Santana
- Jesse Metcalfe serves '90s vibes in Nirvana shirt as he grabs coffee for two in LA while quarantining with ex Cara Santana
- Sam Branson reveals how meditation has changed his life
- Don't Ruin the Vibe! 4 Mistakes to Avoid When Designing Your Perfect Meditation Corner
Cara Delevingne meditates every day have 400 words, post on www.kpcnews.com at June 1, 2019. This is cached page on USA Posts. If you want remove this page, please contact us.