Willie Nile is scheduled to play Infinity Hall in the fall.
The rocker will perform at the Norfolk, CT venue on Oct. 12 at 8 p.m.
Tickets for the show are on sale through the venue website at infinityhall.com.
Nile is touring behind his latest release “Children of Paradise.”
The Buffalo-born rocker is most closely associated with New York’s Greenwich Village late 1970s music scene.
He was discovered during a residency at the famed Village rock club Kenny’s Castaways and after his debut release “Willie Nile,” he opened for The Who on their 1980 summer tour.
- Willie Nile headed to the Iron Horse in Northampton
- Willie Nile talks music, inspiration before Northampton shows
- Jeff Miers’ Gigs of the Week: Lindsey Stirling, Willie Nile, M.O.B.
- Willie Nile tour hits First Congregational Church in Montclair NJ
- Jeff Miers' Playlist, Buffalo edition: Westside Gunn, Tiger Chung Lee, Willie Nile, Rabbit Jaw, Bud Redding
- Pesticide spraying to prevent West Nile scheduled
- Marshall Tucker Band schedules Connecticut, Worcester area shows
- Horses, mosquitoes infected as West Nile picks up
- Worst season ever for West Nile in Conn.