WATERTOWN, S.D. – It appears daily flights between Watertown and Chicago are almost certain to happen beginning this fall. The Watertown City Council unanimously approved adding an Essential Air Service direct route to Chicago in addition to the afternoon direct route between Denver and Watertown Regional Airport, thereby severing the connection between Watertown and Pierre. The council’s recommendation will now go to the United States Department of Transportation for final approval, the Watertown Public Opinion reported. The city’s regional airline and EAS provider, SkyWest Airlines, proposed adding the Chicago route last week in an email to Airport Manager Todd Syhre. The Chicago addition means the morning and evening flights between Watertown, Pierre and Denver will be eliminated. In lieu of losing Pierre losing its Watertown connection, SkyWest has offered Pierre two direct flights per day to Denver.
- Chicago mulls hiking fares for ride-hailing solo downtown
- Virgin Atlantic Cyber Monday: airline releases return flights for just £1
- Ryanair's Black Friday sale has cheap flights to Budapest from £12.99
- The Latest: Chicago, Denver flights delayed by winter storm
- Mysterious Odor on Alaska Airlines Flight Causes Diversion, 12 People to Be Treated for Breathing Issues
- Diet and exercise plan to stop weight gain on holidays. It’s possible to stay fit
- US is hit by arctic blast and tornado warnings as storms batter homes: Severe winds strike across America and cold front howls in as Chicago gets earliest snowfall in 30 years and tornado warning is issued to 20 million
- Technical 'glitch' causes dozens of Spirit Airlines customers to miss their flights after they are sent emails saying their departure times had changed
- Southwest Airlines Flight 1380: Lawyers Explain How Passengers, Families May Soon File Lawsuits
- London-bound Virgin Atlantic Flight Makes Emergency Landing in Boston After Fire Broke Out Onboard
Watertown likely to gain Chicago flights have 306 words, post on www.inforum.com at May 15, 2019. This is cached page on USA Posts. If you want remove this page, please contact us.