Bay City News Service Published 3:23 pm PDT, Thursday, May 23, 2019 An elderly woman who went missing in San Mateo County on Wednesday has been found safe, county sheriff’s officials said Thursday. Copyright © 2019 by Bay City News, Inc. Republication, Rebroadcast or any other Reuse without the express written consent of Bay City News, Inc. is prohibited.
- Chef 'who kicked elderly woman on subway' claims she threatened him
- Supergran! Elderly woman throws moves to 90s anthem in shopping centre
- Writer whose dog went missing reveals Twitter campaign reunited them
- Firefighters buy an elderly woman a microwave so she can heat up her frozen meals
- Mesa police confirm body is that of woman reported missing
- Man arrested on suspicion of murder after Lancashire woman goes missing
- UPDATE: Dunsmuir woman, who went missing over weekend near Weed, found safe
- Woman asks for help in finding Rowdy, a horse who went missing Tuesday night
- Update: SUNY Broome student who went missing has died
- Watch live: Police give update on Jayme Closs, missing Wisconsin teen found
Update: Elderly Woman Who Went Missing Found Safe have 181 words, post on www.sfgate.com at May 23, 2019. This is cached page on USA Posts. If you want remove this page, please contact us.